26 November 2013

Happy Marriage

happy marriage
Every girl in my age (I'm 24) dream to have marry to a rich & handsome man soon. But why I don't have those longing too?
I have boyfriend, handsome, but not rich. Hahaha.. I love him so much. But I am not ready to marry yet.
Imagining how a wife and a mom burden, is a lot heavier for me.
I have to manage my little family financial, cooking, and most of all I have to shape my child to be a great child. It is the most heaviest. I myself think that I still don't have a good attitude or to tell simply, I still don't have a good qualification to be a mom.
At least I want to make sure to myself that I can cook, I have better attitude, a better believe, and a good foundation before having a child.
Ehmm. I realize I have to much thinking a little detail. Or I just simply following my friend. Get merry soon, and thinking all of it after that.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so much :- )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...