23 July 2015

People with The Worst Past

Sometime people with the worst past, create the best future

"Sometimes the people with the worst past, create the best future" - Umar Ibn Al - Khattab.
For me, it is such a fresh quote because I have make a mistakes many times (and I think everybody does too). I save those quote in my laptop dekstop. :)
From those mistake, we as human being just have to make sure that those mistake would never happen again in the future. There are no mistake that unforgivable, even sin like kufur, syirik, and so on. As long as we regret it and forswear it (taubat).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so much :- )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...